These tilapia filets are packed full of flavour and are super easy to make on the barbecue! Other white fishes, like cod or halibut can easily be substituted!
I love barbecuing these tilapia filets to add even more flavour to them. Also, wrapping them in tin foil allows the flavours to soak in even more!
I have only tried this recipe with tilapia, which is normally a bland fish. But, these spices made it extremely flavourful. I imagine any type of white fish would be delicious and I’m excited to try this recipe in the future with cod or halibut!
- Servings: 6
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 8 – 10 tilapia filets
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 2 tbsp garlic salt
- 3 tbsp paprika
- 3 tbsp dried thyme
- Preheat the barbecue to medium-high.
- Pat the filets dry with paper towel.
- Lay out some tin foil and spread butter around to coat it.
- Add the lemons to the tin foil.
- Add the spices to the fish and put it on the lemons.
- Wrap the fish in the foil and grill on the barbecue for 5 minutes on each side.
- Enjoy the dish!