This frittata with spinach, mushrooms and goat cheese is so creamy and filling. It’s perfect for breakfast and brunch!!
My favourite fillings to put in this frittata are spinach, mushrooms and goat cheese, but you can use the base recipe and add in your own fillings too!
This frittata base only has 4 staple ingredients (eggs, milk, salt and cheese) and the rest is totally customizable! Also, this recipe can be made in a pan, muffin tin or glass baking dish.
- Servings: 8
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- 12 eggs
- 3 tablespoons sour cream or greek yoghurt
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup grated cheese (I used goat cheese
- 4 cups chopped and cooked vegetables (I used 2.5 cups mushrooms and 1.5 cups spinach)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Crack the eggs into a medium mixing bowl. Add the sour cream, salt and 1/2 the cheese.
- Gently mix the vegetables into the mixture.
- Grease an oven-safe pan or dish with butter and add the egg mixture in. (I used a 12-inch pan, but a 12 cup muffin dish or a 9×13 baking dish works too).
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until the eggs are set and cooked through.
- Enjoy the dish!!